Your health is your responsibility. Our management and staff are dedicated to helping you take every opportunity to enjoy the facilities we offer. We have carefully considered how we can work together, to ensure you maximize your training whilst ensuring the safety of both you and our staff.
Your pledge to us
- You must inform a member of staff on your first visit if you have a medical condition that may put you at risk. It is your responsibility to seek medical advice before exercising as our staff are not medically qualified.
- You agree you have never been informed of any pre-existing heart conditions or blood pressure related conditions.
- For safety reasons, you are responsible for correctly using all club facilities. We strongly advise all members to complete an induction to the gym, and you should ask for one if we do not offer you one. Always ask a member of staff, if you are unsure how to use any equipment, they are there to help and support you.
- Please don’t exercise beyond your capabilities. You should inform a staff member if you start to feel unwell during exercise. If you feel unwell or have a high temperature, please don’t attend.
- If you have an accident or suffer an injury whilst exercising you should inform a member of staff immediately, so the incident is recorded.
- You will respect the equipment that you use on site and always behave in an appropriate manner when using our facilities. You agree to clean equipment after use with the sanitizer and wipes available.
Our pledge to you
- All information provided by you regarding any health conditions will be kept confidential.
- If you advise us that you have a medical disability, we will ensure we carry out an induction, to ensure your safe use of the equipment and advise of the evacuation process.
- We shall endeavour to ensure that we have staff on duty who are First Aid trained.
- We will take all reasonable steps to ensure our team have the relevant Fitness industry qualifications.
- We respect your decisions and allow you to make your own decision on your exercise regime, however we reserve the right to ask you not to exercise beyond your capability.
- Any accident or injury which is reported to our team members will be documented, adhering to our Health and Safety policy.
- We will maintain a high standard of hygiene and keep our clubs clean for you to exercise in. Equipment will be cleaned with sanitizer and wipes to keep you safe.
THIS PLEDGE IS FOR GUIDANCE ONLY. IT IS NOT A LEGALLY BINDING AGRFEEMENT AND DOES NOT CREATE ANY OBLIGATIONS WHICH YOU OR WE SHOULD MEET.